Join SEQENS April, 25-27, 2023 at
CPHI NORTH AMERICA
Pennsylvania Convention Center Philadelphia, PA
Come visit us at booth
Request a meeting and download our Custom R&D and Custom Development and Manufacturing capability brochure.
SEQENS TEAM MEMBERS ATTENDING CPHI 2023
Director, Sales & Business Development
SOME OF OUR EXPANDED SERVICES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (HPAPIs)
Shifting needs are driving a stronger demand to manufacture Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (HPAPIs). In addition to its HPAPI R&D and industrial capacities available at 4 production sites, Seqens has invested $29M supported by the French government in a new workshop suitable for the manufacturing of OEB4 API in its Aramon site (France). Seqens has HPAPI expertise based on years of experience.
This new workshop adds a total capacity of production of 10-20 MT/year of product and/or intermediates
Safety and Efficiency:
New workshop production unit with containment adapted for OEB4 molecules (<1µg/m3) in each step with Energy consumption optimized with thermal regulation with skid and re-use of fatal energy.
Lipids & Polymers Expertise
Seqens is strongly committed to the potential of new cutting-edge technologies for lipids, especially in the U.S. We have more than 10 years’ of experience of developing cationic / ionizable lipides for RNA encapsulation and in developing and batch delivering – taking clients from pre-clinical to commercialization.
- We can help at every step along the way by offering multi-steps synthesis and purification (chromatography) and end concentration and packaging in ISO7 GMP-suite
- Capacity exceeds 10 kg / batch, with approx. 100 kg total capacity
- We help sponsors with RSM back-integration and derisking
- We provide full analytics (incl. HPLC-CAD) for impurity determination, methods dvpt & validation, and stability studies
Contract Research & Development Services
Seqens has created a new line of services – a CRDO (Contract Research & Development Organization) to complement our CDMO services.
Focused on drug substance small molecules, our CRDO services offers state-of-the-art capabilities and additional capacity of our Boston’Lab R&D Center, capable of taking sponsors from the discovery phase of product development to the scale up of New Chemical Entities for clinical supply thanks to a team of over 30 R&D professionals (3/4s have Ph.D.’s), all with deep experience in small molecule development. We offer a range of CRDO services, including:
- Process Research – Custom synthesis from g – kg for API’s or intermediates
- Process Development – Custom synthesis from kg – metric tons
- cGMP manufacturing of pharmaceutical actives and intermediates for clinical trials
- Route scouting
- Production of non-GMP quantities for in-vitro testing and tox studies