Since 2003, PCI’s Devens Facility has been devoted exclusively to research and development, process development, as well as small-scale fine chemical manufacturing.
At PCI Synthesis, part of SEQENS CDMO, our principals have decades of experience in conducting rapid process development and scaling up of materials for our clients’ pre-clinical studies.
Our world-class R&D team works with state-of-the-art equipment to develop routes that are both efficient and scalable. You can count on PCI to prepare non-GMP API in quantities from grams to kilograms.
In addition, we can provide you with all of the analytical support you need for early stage development.
At Devens, we are able to provide:
- Process research, development, and optimization
- Non-cGMP kilo laboratory capabilities
- Small scale manufacturing and scale-up services
- Complete on-site QC support – HPLC, GC, FT-IR, UV-VIS, KF
- Six separate laboratories – Includes 28 hoods (five walk-ins)
- Glassware to 100L
- Thin film evaporation, lyophilization, flash and prep chromatography